STANLEY FATMAX QUICK-GRIP STYLE XL 300mm ONE HANDED BAR CLAMP – 270kg CAPACITY
Brand new, never used and in original packaging with tax invoice.
Stanley Part No. FMHT0-83239
- Deep jaw pads allow clamping close to the bar for even pressure when holding or gluing
- Durable resin body - engineered glass filled nylon body for toughness and strength
- Durable resin body - ribs for added performance and resists relaxation during clamping
- High leverage handle - steel core for high clamping force, allows up to 270kg to be applied
- Pressed steel heat treated release trigger
- Removable soft jaw pads prevent marking of the workpiece
- Reversible jaw with push button tool free release allows fast conversion to a spreading tool
- Steel I-Beam ‘Backbone’ - cold rolled steel heat treated and case hardened
- Length: 560mm
- Throat depth: 90mm
- Clamping capacity: 12” / 300mm
- Spreading capacity: 220 – 540mm
- Bar length: 560mm
- Clamping force: 270kg
Tool Centre McKinnon Pty. Ltd. is a family owned and operated business with over 35 years of experience in the sale and service of trade quality hand and power tools. We are a member of the nationwide United Tools group, so you benefit from the buying power of a nationwide group.
We operate a proper ‘bricks and mortar’ shop with a full repair workshop, not some dodgy warehouse or someone’s back shed with no address. So you know the products we stock are only of the highest quality and you can contact us or come in to the store with any questions.
We pride ourselves on having an extensive range from all the major manufacturers (Makita, Hitachi, Bosch, Paslode, Metabo, Bahco, Sidchrome Stanley, Irwin) so we can provide unbiased advise and the right tool for the job. Experience old fashioned friendly service and advice. We look forward to serving you!
Please make payment as soon as possible. Remember, when you buy something on ebay, we get charged regardless of whether you pay or not so please do the right thing.
We accept paypal transactions and direct deposits, but we’re also a bricks and mortar store, so pick-up is welcome.
All orders placed during business hours will be shipped the same day.
Order places after 5:00pm will be shipped the next business day
Orders placed over the weekend (after midday Saturday) will be shipped Monday
We use Australia Post Parcel Post for all postage. Delivery is usually within 4-6 business days. Alternative delivery methods can be arranged. Metro couriers via Couriers Please can be used for Melbourne buyers. Please contact us for details.
We are happy to combine postage. Please contact us and we will issue a quote.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We only deal with Australian suppliers, so all products are backed by a local warranty against manufacturing defects. Returns are accepted by arrangement. Please contact us if you have an issue.