STANLEY BAILEY NO. 9½ FULLY ADJUSTABLE 6 ¼” BLOCK PLANE – MADE IN ENGLAND
Brand new, never used and in original packaging with tax invoice.
Stanley Part No. 1-12-060
- Length: 6 ¼” – 160mm
- Width: 2” – 50mm
- Cutting Width: 1 5/8” – 40mm
- Ideal for planing end grain and plastic materials
- 12-020 block plane has a fully adjustable cutter resting at 21°
- 13-1/2° low angle cutter on the 12-020 block plane keeps vibration to a minimum, creating a fine finish
- Gray, cast-iron base with precision-ground sides and bottom
- Finger grips machined into sides make single-handed use easy
- Hardened, tempered steel gives precision-ground cutter edge durability
- Cutter adjusts for depth and alignment, offering precise control
- Durable epoxy coating for long-lasting protection
- Quick-release cam-lock makes iron removal easy
Made in England
Tool Centre McKinnon Pty. Ltd. is a family owned and operated business with over 35 years of experience in the sale and service of trade quality hand and power tools. We are a member of the nationwide United Tools group, so you benefit from the buying power of a nationwide group.
We operate a proper ‘bricks and mortar’ shop with a full repair workshop, not some dodgy warehouse or someone’s back shed with no address. So you know the products we stock are only of the highest quality and you can contact us or come in to the store with any questions.
We pride ourselves on having an extensive range from all the major manufacturers (Makita, Hitachi, Bosch, Paslode, Metabo, Bahco, Sidchrome Stanley, Irwin) so we can provide unbiased advise and the right tool for the job. Experience old fashioned friendly service and advice. We look forward to serving you!
Please make payment as soon as possible. Remember, when you buy something on ebay, we get charged regardless of whether you pay or not so please do the right thing.
We accept paypal transactions and direct deposits, but we’re also a bricks and mortar store, so pick-up is welcome.
All orders placed during business hours will be shipped the same day.
Order places after 5:00pm will be shipped the next business day
Orders placed over the weekend (after midday Saturday) will be shipped Monday
We use Australia Post Parcel Post for all postage. Delivery is usually within 4-6 business days. Alternative delivery methods can be arranged. Metro couriers via Couriers Please can be used for Melbourne buyers. Please contact us for details.
We are happy to combine postage. Please contact us and we will issue a quote.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We only deal with Australian suppliers, so all products are backed by a local warranty against manufacturing defects. Returns are accepted by arrangement. Please contact us if you have an issue.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister