NEW! LENOX METALMAX 4.5” / 115mm METAL CUTTING WHEEL – 1000+ CUTS PER BLADE!
Brand new, never used and in original packaging with tax invoice.
Lenox Part No. 1985010
- 1,000+ cuts: MetalMax delivers 1,000 or more cuts with no need for wheel changes
- Long Life: Advanced diamond technology provides extreme durability in metal cutting applications, leading to increased productivity, reduced downtime, and a lower cost per cut compared to thin bonded cut-off wheels
- Diameter retention: because LENOX MetalMax is made with diamonds, it doesn't get smaller - the cutting depth stays the same throughout its life, meaning better control, reach and precision.
- Less dust residue: With LENOX MetalMax there is less odor and dust residue as the wheel does not wear down like bonded abrasives
- Sparks originate only from the material being cut.
- One wheel, multiple materials: MetalMax is recommended for multiple types of metal including steel, sheet metal, stainless steel, rebar, cast iron, aluminium and non-ferrous metals
- LENOX MetalMax is designed for use in the same power tools as bonded abrasive wheels, at the same RPMs and feed forces
Tool Centre McKinnon Pty. Ltd. is a family owned and operated business with over 35 years of experience in the sale and service of trade quality hand and power tools. We are a member of the nationwide United Tools group, so you benefit from the buying power of a nationwide group.
We operate a proper ‘bricks and mortar’ shop with a full repair workshop, not some dodgy warehouse or someone’s back shed with no address. So you know the products we stock are only of the highest quality and you can contact us or come in to the store with any questions.
We pride ourselves on having an extensive range from all the major manufacturers (Makita, Hitachi, Bosch, Paslode, Metabo, Bahco, Sidchrome Stanley, Irwin) so we can provide unbiased advise and the right tool for the job. Experience old fashioned friendly service and advice. We look forward to serving you!
Please make payment as soon as possible. Remember, when you buy something on ebay, we get charged regardless of whether you pay or not so please do the right thing.
We accept paypal transactions and direct deposits, but we’re also and mortar store, so pick-up is welcome.
All orders placed during business hours will be shipped the same day.
Order places after 5:00pm will be shipped the next business day
Orders placed over the weekend (after midday Saturday) will be shipped Monday
We use Australia Post Parcel Post for all postage. Delivery is usually within 4-6 business days. Alternative delivery methods can be arranged. Metro couriers via Couriers Please can be used for Melbourne buyers. Please contact us for details.
We are happy to combine postage. Please contact us and we will issue a quote.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We only deal with Australian suppliers, so all products are backed by a local warranty against manufacturing defects. Returns are accepted by arrangement. Please contact us if you have an issue.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister