10 x MIRKA ABRANET P40 125mm DUST-FREE H/DUTY SANDING DISC – SUIT FESTOOL ETC
Brand new and never used with tax invoice. Discs are supplied loose with no pacakaging
Mirka Part No. HD65002540
· Mirka ABRANET is the original, multifunctional net sanding material
· It combines high performance with a longer lifespan than traditional abrasives, making it a cost effective solution
· Designed for dry sanding by machine or by hand, its true dust-free sanding characteristics result in a cleaner work environment and a better surface finish
· This unique patented sanding material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust and other particles without clogging the disc surface
· The result is seen as a very uniform sanding pattern and a perfectly smooth surface
· Since the amount of airborne dust has been minimized, the work environment is remarkably improved
· Revolutionary technique for dust-free sanding
· Multifunctional product used both within the automotive and wood industries as well as on composite materials
· Abranet HD achieves outstanding results on the most challenging surface conditioning and repair applications such as paint stripping and coarse putty sanding
· Abranet HD has a nylon mesh backing material (in contrast to paper) to create a more flexible and durable abrasive product which produces a more consistent surface finish more quickly
· Designed for optimum performance in wet and dry modes, it features exceptional resistance to edge wear and clogging which means it retains its high efficiency sanding properties for far longer, especially in demanding situations
· It’s also manufactured using an environmentally friendly, solvent-free coating
Tool Centre McKinnon Pty. Ltd. is a family owned and operated business with over 35 years of experience in the sale and service of trade quality hand and power tools. We are a member of the nationwide United Tools group, so you benefit from the buying power of a nationwide group.
We operate a proper ‘bricks and mortar’ shop with a full repair workshop, not some dodgy warehouse or someone’s back shed with no address. So you know the products we stock are only of the highest quality and you can contact us or come in to the store with any questions.
We pride ourselves on having an extensive range from all the major manufacturers (Makita, Hitachi, Bosch, Paslode, Metabo, Bahco, Sidchrome Stanley, Irwin) so we can provide unbiased advise and the right tool for the job. Experience old fashioned friendly service and advice. We look forward to serving you!
Please make payment as soon as possible. Remember, when you buy something on ebay, we get charged regardless of whether you pay or not so please do the right thing.
We accept paypal transactions and direct deposits, but we’re also and mortar store, so pick-up is welcome.
All orders placed during business hours will be shipped the same day.
Order places after 5:00pm will be shipped the next business day
Orders placed over the weekend (after midday Saturday) will be shipped Monday
We use Australia Post Parcel Post for all postage. Delivery is usually within 4-6 business days. Alternative delivery methods can be arranged. Metro couriers via Couriers Please can be used for Melbourne buyers. Please contact us for details.
We are happy to combine postage. Please contact us and we will issue a quote.
WARRANTY AND RETURNS
We only deal with Australian suppliers, so all products are backed by a local warranty against manufacturing defects. Returns are accepted by arrangement. Please contact us if you have an issue.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister